Unique Custom Embroidery and hand-crafted one-of-a-kind clothing for the creative spirit
Copyright: Amy Holtvedt 2018
Fishman Donut ~ Handmade Phish Patch
These simple red Jon Fishman donut patches are handmade using solid red cotton scrap fabric and outlined with red embroidery thread. These patches can be ironed on (be careful not to get the tie dye too wet, it could bleed) - I do recommend stitching it on as well (see below for adhering instructions).
3 sizes available:
Small: 1.5” x 1.5” ($5/each)
Medium: 2.5” x 2.5” ($6.50/each)
Large: 3.75” x 3.75” ($8/each)
**Each patch is unique, style may vary**
1. Preheat your iron - HIGH HEAT
2. Place the patch with the sticky side down onto the garment. Make sure it is exactly where you want it to be. Cover it with a damp cloth.
3. Place the iron onto the design and press firmly. Move the iron around the design area for about 30 seconds.
4. Remove the damp cloth and check the patch, If there are still parts that did not adhere repeat the steps above*.
5. Let the patch dry completely before stitching around the edges (a straight stitch or zig-zag stitch works best)
*NOTE* the patch may not adhere properly to all surfaces, especially canvas or thicker fabrics.
SHIPPING: $4, USPS First Class with insurance
***PLEASE EMAIL ME IF PURCHASING MORE THAN ONE ITEM! I can combine shipping costs for you!***