the Great Wave Handmade iron on patch
The Great Wave off Kanagawa, by Japanese artist Hokusai on a scrap piece of black fabric. The patch can be ironed on for placement, I do recommend stitching it on as well (see below for adhering instructions).
approximately 2.5" x 2.5"
**Each patch is unique, style may vary**
Email me with any questions
1. Preheat your iron - HIGH HEAT
2. Place the patch with the sticky side down onto the garment. Make sure it is exactly where you want it to be. Cover it with a damp cloth.
3. Place the iron onto the design and press firmly. Move the iron around the design area for about 30 seconds.
4. Remove the damp cloth and check the patch, If there are still parts that did not adhere repeat the steps above*.
5. Let the patch dry completely before stitching around the edges (a straight stitch or zig-zag stitch works best)
*NOTE* the patch may not adhere properly to all surfaces, especially canvas or thicker fabrics
*PLEASE NOTE: My custom embroidered clothing and accessories are handmade, one-at-a-time on a high-quality industrial embroidery machine. While I do my best to get every design uniform, each item may vary from the product pictures*
*Designs are created on a Husqvarna Embroidery Machine using purchased Licensed designs from various vendors. Colors of patches/appliques may vary from the images pictured in the listing*