Same as it Ever Was handmade Talking Heads patch
LIMITED QUANTITY! ONLY 4 MADE!
This rectangle patch is made from a blue abstract batik "water" print cotton scrap fabric with the words "Same As It Ever Was" in teal with a teal border. Inspired by the Talking Heads song "Once in a Lifetime". The patch can be ironed on for placement, I do recommend stitching it on as well (please see below for adhering instructions).
approximately 3.5" x 2.5"
**Each patch is unique, style may vary**
Original Fan Art
Convo me with any questions
1. Preheat your iron - HIGH HEAT
2. Place the patch with the sticky side down onto the garment. Make sure it is exactly where you want it to be. Cover it with a damp cloth.
3. Place the iron onto the design and press firmly. Move the iron around the design area for about 30 seconds.
4. Remove the damp cloth and check the patch, If there are still parts that did not adhere repeat the steps above*.
5. Let the patch dry completely before stitching around the edges (a straight stitch or zig-zag stitch works best)
*PLEASE NOTE: My custom embroidered clothing and accessories are handmade, one-at-a-time on a high-quality industrial embroidery machine. While I do my best to get every design uniform, each item may vary from the product pictures*
**This design is created and digitized by me. Artwork is unofficial original fan art inspired by my love of music and commitment to keep the LOVE alive.