Phinest in the Nation handmade iron on Phish patch
“Reba dip a ladle for a taste of her creation
And she knew that what she make
Would be the finest in the nation”
This rectangle patch is made from a hand tie dyed sheet. I embroidered a navy blue USA silhouette with red "Fishman" donuts on it. Embroidered using SULKY polyester thread: navy, red and black. Inspired by the Phish song "Reba". The patch can be ironed on for placement, I do recommend stitching it on as well (see below for adhering instructions).
approximately 3”x 4.25"
**Each patch is unique, style may vary**
**WANT IT IN A DIFFERENT COLOR? I am a fabric-aholic and have a YUGE fabric stash - just convo me if you want to switch up the colors :)
NEED MORE THAN ONE? Convo me and I’d be happy to make more!
Convo me with any questions
*Designs are created on a Husqvarna Embroidery Machine using original embroidery designs by me. Colors of patches/appliques may vary from the images pictured in the listing*
1. Preheat your iron - HIGH HEAT
2. Place the patch with the sticky side down onto the garment. Make sure it is exactly where you want it to be. Cover it with a damp cloth.
3. Place the iron onto the design and press firmly. Move the iron around the design area for about 30 seconds.
4. Remove the damp cloth and check the patch, If there are still parts that did not adhere repeat the steps above*.
5. Let the patch dry completely before stitching around the edges (a straight stitch or zig-zag stitch works best)
*NOTE* the patch may not adhere properly to all surfaces, especially canvas or thicker fabrics.
NEED MORE THAN ONE? CONVO ME AND I'D BE HAPPY TO MAKE YA MORE!
We Also Recommend
Not Like Other Girls handmade Grateful Dead Inspired iron on patch