Kasvot Vaxt glow in the dark handmade iron-on Phish patch
This glow in the dark Fishman donut was inspired by the Halloween 2018 show, “Kasvot Vaxt” in Las Vegas. Handmade using a whitecotton scrap fabric with lots of little yellow glow in the dark donuts embroidered inside and outlined with white glow in the dark thread. This patch can be ironed on (be careful not to get the tie dye too wet, it could bleed) - I do recommend stitching it on as well (see below for adhering instructions).
Original Fan Art.
Approximately 3.75" x 3.75"
**Each patch is unique, style may vary**
**WANT IT IN A DIFFERENT COLOR? I am a fabric-aholic and have a YUGE fabric stash - just convo me if you want to switch up the colors :)
NEED MORE THAN ONE? Convo me and I’d be happy to make more!
Convo me with any questions
1. Preheat your iron - HIGH HEAT
2. Place the patch with the sticky side down onto the garment. Make sure it is exactly where you want it to be. Cover it with a damp cloth.
3. Place the iron onto the design and press firmly. Move the iron around the design area for about 30 seconds.
4. Remove the damp cloth and check the patch, If there are still parts that did not adhere repeat the steps above*.
5. Let the patch dry completely before stitching around the edges (a straight stitch or zig-zag stitch works best)
*NOTE* the patch may not adhere properly to all surfaces, especially canvas or thicker fabrics.
*PLEASE NOTE: My custom embroidered clothing and accessories are handmade, one-at-a-time on a high-quality industrial embroidery machine. While I do my best to get every design uniform, each item may vary from the product pictures*
**This design is created and digitized by me. Artwork is unofficial original fan art inspired by my love of music and commitment to keep the LOVE alive.
We Also Recommend
Not Like Other Girls handmade Grateful Dead Inspired iron on patch