Grateful Dead Inspired Bolt Handmade patch, “Jack-A-Roe”
These 13-point lightning bolts are handmade on a blue abstract wave/ocean cotton print scrap fabric and outlined with blue embroidery thread. Inspired by the music of the Grateful Dead. There are 4 sizes available: 3", 4", 5" and 6". These patches can be ironed on - I do recommend stitching it on as well (see below for adhering instructions).
MEASUREMENTS (bolts are angled):
3" ~ 3" x 2.25"
4" ~ 4" x 3.25"
5" ~ 5" x 4.25"
6" ~ 6" x 5.25"
Original Fan Art.
Convo me with any questions
*Designs are created on a Husqvarna Embroidery Machine using purchased Licensed designs from various vendors. Colors of patches/appliques may vary from the images pictured in the listing*
1. Preheat your iron - HIGH HEAT
2. Place the patch with the sticky side down onto the garment. Make sure it is exactly where you want it to be. Cover it with a damp cloth.
3. Place the iron onto the design and press firmly. Move the iron around the design area for about 30 seconds.
4. Remove the damp cloth and check the patch, If there are still parts that did not adhere repeat the steps above*.
5. Let the patch dry completely before stitching around the edges (a straight stitch or zig-zag stitch works best)
*NOTE* the patch may not adhere properly to all surfaces, especially canvas or thicker fabrics.
*PLEASE NOTE: My custom embroidered clothing and accessories are handmade, one-at-a-time on a high-quality industrial embroidery machine. While I do my best to get every design uniform, each item may vary from the product pictures*
**This design is created and digitized by me. Artwork is unofficial original fan art inspired by my love of music and commitment to keep the LOVE alive.