Give Love handmade iron on patch.
This retro rainbow felt patch was inspired by the song "Under Pressure" by Queen. The words "Give Love" are embroidered in a vintage 70's style font with a rainbow shadow - the black felt is hand cut around the words to give it a unique shape. The patch can be ironed on for placement, I do recommend stitching it on as well (see below for adhering instructions).
approximately 4” x 2"
Original Fan Art
**Each patch is unique, style may vary**
Convo me with any questions
*Designs are created on a Husqvarna Embroidery Machine using original embroidery designs by me. Colors of patches/appliques may vary from the images pictured in the listing*
1. Preheat your iron - HIGH HEAT
2. Place the patch with the sticky side down onto the garment. Make sure it is exactly where you want it to be. Cover it with a damp cloth.
3. Place the iron onto the design and press firmly. Move the iron around the design area for about 30 seconds.
4. Remove the damp cloth and check the patch, If there are still parts that did not adhere repeat the steps above*.
5. Let the patch dry completely before stitching around the edges (a straight stitch or zig-zag stitch works best)
*NOTE* the patch may not adhere properly to all surfaces, especially canvas or thicker fabrics.
**This design is created and digitized by me. Artwork is unofficial original fan art inspired by my love of music and commitment to keep the LOVE alive.