Erleichda handmade iron on patch
"The word was a transitive verb, an exclamation, a command, of which an
exact English translation is impossible. The closest equivalent probably would be the
Lighten up, indeed."
This rectangle patch is made from a light blue star print cotton scrap fabric. I embroidered the word "erleichda." Inside a decorative frame. Embroiderer using Sulky polyester thread: black, light grey, grey and charcoal. The patch can be ironed on for placement, I do recommend stitching it on as well (please see below for adhering instructions).
approximately 2" x 3.25"
**Each patch is unique, style may vary**
Convo me with any questions
*Designs are created on a Husqvarna Embroidery Machine using original embroidery designs by me. Colors of patches/appliques may vary from the images pictured in the listing*
1. Preheat your iron - HIGH HEAT
2. Place the patch with the sticky side down onto the garment. Make sure it is exactly where you want it to be. Cover it with a damp cloth.
3. Place the iron onto the design and press firmly. Move the iron around the design area for about 30 seconds.
4. Remove the damp cloth and check the patch, If there are still parts that did not adhere repeat the steps above*.
5. Let the patch dry completely before stitching around the edges (a straight stitch or zig-zag stitch works best)
*NOTE* the patch may not adhere properly to all surfaces, especially canvas or thicker fabrics.
NEED MORE THAN ONE? I'd be happy to custom make you more to add to your order!