Blaze On, handmade Phish patch
This circle patch is made from a blue swirl dot print cotton scrap fabric. I embroidered a yellow cartoon sun with the words "Blaze On" on its belly. Embroidered using SULKY polyester thread: yellow, orange, black, and rust. Inspired by the Phish song "Blaze On". The patch can be ironed on for placement, I do recommend stitching it on as well (see below for adhering instructions).
Original Fan Art.
approximately 3.5" x 3.5"
**Each patch is unique, style may vary**
**WANT IT IN A DIFFERENT COLOR? I am a fabric-aholic and have a YUGE fabric stash - just convo me if you want to switch up the colors :)
Email me with any questions
1. Preheat your iron - HIGH HEAT
2. Place the patch with the sticky side down onto the garment. Make sure it is exactly where you want it to be. Cover it with a damp cloth.
3. Place the iron onto the design and press firmly. Move the iron around the design area for about 30 seconds.
4. Remove the damp cloth and check the patch, If there are still parts that did not adhere repeat the steps above*.
5. Let the patch dry completely before stitching around the edges (a straight stitch or zig-zag stitch works best)
*PLEASE NOTE: My custom embroidered clothing and accessories are handmade, one-at-a-time on a high-quality industrial embroidery machine. While I do my best to get every hat uniform, each hat may vary from the product pictures*
*NOTE* the patch may not adhere properly to all surfaces, especially canvas or thicker fabrics.
**This design is created and digitized by me. Artwork is unofficial original fan art inspired by my love of music and commitment to keep the LOVE alive.