Beets Are Deadly Serious handmade Tom Robbins patch
This circle patch is made from a black floral print cotton scrap fabric. I embroidered two beets with the words "Deadly Serious" above and below it. Embroidered with SULKY polyester thread: purple, maroon, dark green, green, white and black. Inspired by the wonderful words of Tom Robbins and his novel 'Jitterbug Perfume'. The patch can be ironed on for placement, I do recommend stitching it on as well (see below for adhering instructions).
Original Fan Art.
approximately 3.25"x 3.25"
**Each patch is unique, style may vary**
**WANT IT IN A DIFFERENT COLOR? I am a fabric-aholic and have a YUGE fabric stash - just convo me if you want to switch up the colors :)
Email me with any questions
*Designs are created on a Husqvarna Embroidery Machine using original embroidery designs by me. Colors of patches/appliques may vary from the images pictured in the listing*
1. Preheat your iron - HIGH HEAT
2. Place the patch with the sticky side down onto the garment. Make sure it is exactly where you want it to be. Cover it with a damp cloth.
3. Place the iron onto the design and press firmly. Move the iron around the design area for about 30 seconds.
4. Remove the damp cloth and check the patch, If there are still parts that did not adhere repeat the steps above*.
5. Let the patch dry completely before stitching around the edges (a straight stitch or zig-zag stitch works best)
*NOTE* the patch may not adhere properly to all surfaces, especially canvas or thicker fabrics.
**This design is created and digitized by me. Artwork is unofficial original fan art inspired by my love of music and commitment to keep the LOVE alive.