Be Here To Love Me handmade patch
This rectangle patch is made from a light blue marbled print cotton scrap fabric. I embroidered an acoustic guitar with the words of Townes Van Zandt: "Be Here to Love Me". Embroidered with SULKY polyester thread: brown, light brown, maroon and black. Inspired by the Talking Heads. The patch can be ironed on for placement, I do recommend stitching it on as well (see below for adhering instructions).
approximately 3.25" x 2.5"
**Each patch is unique, style may vary**
Email me with any questions
*Designs are created on a Husqvarna Embroidery Machine using original embroidery designs by me. Colors of patches/appliques may vary from the images pictured in the listing*
1. Preheat your iron - HIGH HEAT
2. Place the patch with the sticky side down onto the garment. Make sure it is exactly where you want it to be. Cover it with a damp cloth.
3. Place the iron onto the design and press firmly. Move the iron around the design area for about 30 seconds.
4. Remove the damp cloth and check the patch, If there are still parts that did not adhere repeat the steps above*.
5. Let the patch dry completely before stitching around the edges (a straight stitch or zig-zag stitch works best)
*NOTE* the patch may not adhere properly to all surfaces, especially canvas or thicker fabrics.