Copyright: Amy Holtvedt 2018
Unique Custom Embroidery and hand-crafted one-of-a-kind clothing for the creative spirit
"Llama" ~ Handmade Phish Patch
“Sunrise over the turquoise mountains, messenger birds in sight
They came up through the valley, both sides at a time
Through the cold steady rain Raid! I bend down
Poke a double decker on a llama. Llama, Taboot Taboot”
This square patch is made from a turquoise marbled print cotton scrap fabric. I embroidered a navy blue llama silhouette with red "Fishman" donuts on it. Embroidered using SULKY polyester thread: navy, red and black. Inspired by the Phish song "Llama". The patch can be ironed on for placement, I do recommend stitching it on as well (see below for adhering instructions).
approximately 3.75"x 3.75"
**Each patch is unique, style may vary**
1. Preheat your iron - HIGH HEAT
2. Place the patch with the sticky side down onto the garment. Make sure it is exactly where you want it to be. Cover it with a damp cloth.
3. Place the iron onto the design and press firmly. Move the iron around the design area for about 30 seconds.
4. Remove the damp cloth and check the patch, If there are still parts that did not adhere repeat the steps above*.
5. Let the patch dry completely before stitching around the edges (a straight stitch or zig-zag stitch works best)
*NOTE* the patch may not adhere properly to all surfaces, especially canvas or thicker fabrics.
SHIPPING: $4, USPS First Class with insurance
***PLEASE EMAIL ME IF PURCHASING MORE THAN ONE ITEM! I can combine shipping costs for you!***