Little Toadstools iron on mushroom patches
These little mushroom patches are embroiderd on a piece of scrap fabric using SULKY embroidery thread: white, red,yellow and black. The patch can be ironed on for placement, I do recommend stitching it on as well (see adhering instructions below).
THREE OPTIONS - please select variation and quantity from drop down menu:
#1: Small mushroom:
approximately 2.25" x 1.75”
#2: Large mushroom:
approximately 3" x 1.5"
#3: BOTH Mushrooms
**Each patch is unique, style may vary**
Convo me with any questions
*Designs are created on a Husqvarna Embroidery Machine using purchased Licensed designs from various vendors. Colors of patches/appliques may vary from the images pictured in the listing*
1. Preheat your iron - HIGH HEAT
2. Place the patch with the sticky side down onto the garment. Make sure it is exactly where you want it to be. Cover it with a damp cloth.
3. Place the iron onto the design and press firmly. Move the iron around the design area for about 30 seconds.
4. Remove the damp cloth and check the patch, If there are still parts that did not adhere repeat the steps above*.
5. Let the patch dry completely before stitching around the edges (a straight stitch or zig-zag stitch works best)
*NOTE* the patch may not adhere properly to all surfaces, especially canvas or thicker fabrics.