Altered Beast Handmade King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard Patch
I embroidered "Altered Beast" in a neon green on this rectangle patch made from a solid black cotton scrap fabric. Inspired by the music of King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard song The patch can be ironed on for placement, I do recommend stitching it on as well (see below for adhering instructions).
Original Fan Art.
2 Versions to choose from (select color and quantity from drop down menu)
#1 - Black Border
#2 - Green Border
approximately 3.5"x 2.25"
**Each patch is unique, style may vary**
Email me with any questions
*Designs are created on a Husqvarna Embroidery Machine using original embroidery designs by me. Colors of patches/appliques may vary from the images pictured in the listing*
1. Preheat your iron - HIGH HEAT
2. Place the patch with the sticky side down onto the garment. Make sure it is exactly where you want it to be. Cover it with a damp cloth.
3. Place the iron onto the design and press firmly. Move the iron around the design area for about 30 seconds.
4. Remove the damp cloth and check the patch, If there are still parts that did not adhere repeat the steps above*.
5. Let the patch dry completely before stitching around the edges (a straight stitch or zig-zag stitch works best)
*NOTE* the patch may not adhere properly to all surfaces, especially canvas or thicker fabrics.
**This design is created and digitized by me. Artwork is unofficial original fan art inspired by my love of music and commitment to keep the LOVE alive.