Unique Custom Embroidery and hand-crafted one-of-a-kind clothing for the creative spirit
Copyright: Amy Holtvedt 2018
"Asheville, NC" ~ Handmade Patch
SALE! $15 (was $20)
This circle "parchlique" is made from 6 different cotton fabrics - I hand cut each piece of scrap fabric (3 blue mountains and 2 green rolling hills) and carefully pieced them together, like a puzzle onto a light blue star print cotton fabric. I added a texture sun setting behind the Blue Ridge Mountains with "AVL ❤️ NC" above it. Embroidered using SULKY polyester thread: yellow, orange, rust, maroon, or blue, royal, navy, light green, forest green, red and black - sewing one color at a time. The patch can be ironed on for placement, I do recommend stitching it on as well (see below for adhering instructions).
approximately 3.25" x 3.25"
**Each patch is unique, style may vary**
1. Preheat your iron - HIGH HEAT
2. Place the patch with the sticky side down onto the garment. Make sure it is exactly where you want it to be. Cover it with a damp cloth.
3. Place the iron onto the design and press firmly. Move the iron around the design area for about 30 seconds.
4. Remove the damp cloth and check the patch, If there are still parts that did not adhere repeat the steps above*.
5. Let the patch dry completely before stitching around the edges (a straight stitch or zig-zag stitch works best)
*NOTE* the patch may not adhere properly to all surfaces, especially canvas or thicker fabrics.
SHIPPING: $4, USPS First Class with insurance
***PLEASE EMAIL ME IF PURCHASING MORE THAN ONE ITEM! I can combine shipping costs for you!***