Unique Custom Embroidery and hand-crafted one-of-a-kind clothing for the creative spirit
Copyright: Amy Holtvedt 2018
"Antelope" ~ Handmade Phish Patch
"(Run run run run run run run run run run run run)
Set the gearshift for the high gear of your soul!
You've got to run like an antelope, out of control!"
This rectangle patch is made from a light tan with micro brown dots print cotton scrap fabric. I embroidered a navy blue antelope silhouette with red "Fishman" donuts on it. Embroidered using SULKY polyester thread: navy, red and black. Inspired by the Phish song "Run Like an Antelope". The patch can be ironed on for placement, I do recommend stitching it on as well (see below for adhering instructions).
approximately 4.25"x 3.25"
**Each patch is unique, style may vary**
1. Preheat your iron - HIGH HEAT
2. Place the patch with the sticky side down onto the garment. Make sure it is exactly where you want it to be. Cover it with a damp cloth.
3. Place the iron onto the design and press firmly. Move the iron around the design area for about 30 seconds.
4. Remove the damp cloth and check the patch, If there are still parts that did not adhere repeat the steps above*.
5. Let the patch dry completely before stitching around the edges (a straight stitch or zig-zag stitch works best)
*NOTE* the patch may not adhere properly to all surfaces, especially canvas or thicker fabrics.
SHIPPING: $4, USPS First Class with insurance
***PLEASE EMAIL ME IF PURCHASING MORE THAN ONE ITEM! I can combine shipping costs for you!***